General Installation instructions:
1. Remove headrests for easy access.
2. Push the Seat forward.
3. Slide the seat cover over the top of the seat until it you reach the bottom of the chair.
4. Locate the "insert tap" located in the middle of the cover and slip it through the gap between the seat where the back and bottom part meet. From the rear side of the seat pull the slipped through tap until the cover is set in position. Fit base of cover snugly over seat.
5. Adjust and fasten the main strap on the back of the cover
6. Fasten the elastic clips at the end of the seat covers with supplied "S" hooks and connect them to the elastic on the opposite side or anything the hook can be connecting to under to seat.
7. Re-insert the headrest into your seat.
8. Place on head rest cover.